This course facilitates the learning of new concepts in the maintenance of electrical installations of low voltage, developing the following skills:
- Learn the basic principles of maintenance of electrical installations.
- Know the main safety rules and behaviors in electrical installations.
- Remember concepts of electrical engineering.
- Know the materials and devices involved in electrical installations and utilization.
- Recognize and understand the main techniques of connection of receivers.
- Knowing the rules applicable reference mandatory for this type of installation and most important supplementary instructions.